Residential & Commercial Landscape Maintenance in Gretna, NE
Welcome to EcoScapes landscape maintenance, serving residential and commercial clients throughout Sarpy County and the Gretna area in Nebraska.
As a full-service lawn care company in Gretna, we will keep your landscape looking pristine throughout the year. Our uniformed professionals set the standard each and every day in plant care, weed control, pruning, organic soil amendments and fertilizer, and more.
We offer a variety of different packages, including:
- One-Time Services
- Seasonal care (3–5 visits)
- Monthly care (6–8 visits)
- Weekly care (28–30 visits)
From one-time services to annual contracts, we can tailor a solution for everyone.
If you are looking to hire a professional landscape service to help with your landscape maintenance needs, it’s important you understand the different types of services. Some of our most common services are:
- Trimming and pruning – Pruning and hedging at the correct time of year for each type of plant are paramount to plant health and bloom performance.
- Fall Cut-Backs – We cut back perennial grasses and plants in late Fall after a few hard freezes, which cause the plant to go dormant.
- Weeding and Weed Control – We manually pull most weeds from your landscaping as needed to eliminate the risk of damaging the foliage of the plants. If you have an expansive area of weeds that need to be treated, or especially tough weeds, we will spot treat that area with a safe and natural weed spray.
- Plant Fertilizers and Soil Amendments – We provide your trees, shrubs, and plants exactly what they need when they need it with our 100% Organic fertilizers. Our treatment programs supply nutrients from the root up assuring a solid base, healthy growth, and color.
- Insect & Disease Control – Insects and diseases can be devastating to your plants and trees. Whether preventing them or stopping them in their tracks, our purely natural products are proven to safely get the job done. We also offer perimeter pest control program that provides an invisible barrier that will protect your home from crawling insects such as spiders, ants and centipedes.
- Mulching – Although many consider mulch visually pleasing, mulch has several horticultural benefits: root insulation, weed minimization, and water retention. Typically done once or twice a year depending upon the contract.
- Bed refinement – We’ll keep your natural landscape edging clean and crisp with a professional bed edger.
Landscape maintenance is the art and vocation of keeping a landscape healthy, clean, safe and attractive. Give us a call or complete our contact form to ensure your landscape is properly cared for.